Connect with Facebook
- Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Song
- Happy 15th Birthday to Street Fighter III: Third Strike
- Hannibal is so Bishounen
- Kill la Kill: The Sin of Clothing
- Happy Birthday Katsuya Terada!
- Happy Birthday Bruce Lee
- Kill la Kill: The Fashion of Fascism
- Dragon’s Crown x Golden Axe
- The 2020 Olympics Are About to Explode!
- Drunk Fairies? It’s Dragon’s Crown Akihabara Gallery!
Category Archives: animation
“What is clothing?”
“SIN! MAN’S ORIGINAL SIN!”
“Indeed… clothing is sin. When man ate the forbidden fruit of the tree of knowledge he became ashamed
That was reaction to the first minute of watching Kill la Kill, the first fight of Kill la Kill, and the marathoning of every episode up to the latest (which you can watch… Read the rest
The following is an interview with Wolf Smoke Studio, one of the most exciting young animation studios in the world today. Wolf Smoke Studio animated the highly acclaimed Batman of Shanghai shorts for Cartoon Network’s DC… Read the rest